Sunday

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day all hope every one had a good time today grilling out and spending time with friends and family but we must all remember the true meaning of memorial day and be thankful for the ones that paid the ultimate price.
Well I noticed yesterday 5/30/10 that a couple people on face book had gotten their profiles hacked by that program that spams wall post with phrases like I LOVE SUMMER, I LOVE YOU, I'M AWESOME with hundreds of post.You can get it just by clicking the like button. As far as I can tell it comes from (www.biwiz.com) I think. If any body has any more information on this please post a comment to this post with the comment button below (I know it is a little hard to see) but after you click on it it will get larger. Thanks all by working together we can keep each other safe from all the bad things on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment