Friday

WTF!

I have been getting allot of Friend request from women I don't even know and have never known lately. They seem to be either prostitutes or some how affiliated with the adult industry. Their profile pics are always some what provocative and distasteful and they post comments on their walls about how hot and horny something makes them and how they have to either change or take off their panties WTF!? I have quite afew women in my Friends list that I actually know and they never make comments like that on their wall. Who in the hell would post comments like that on a public wall!? no one I know! That would be like standing in the middle of a busy mall and yelling at the top of your lungs that so and so made you so horny that you soiled your panties and had to remove them. WTF!? What I think this is, is a phishing scam where the scammers are sending out Friend request to males automatically or manually on facebook (although my wife and cat have also gotten them) in hopes of horny young men clicking on the Friend request to either scam their info or redirect them to an adult site maybe in hopes of gaining more traffic I don't know. What I want to know is how do they get your profile info when you have your privacy settings set to only friends? So much for facebooks privacy policy! I just wonder how many underage children are getting these kind of friend request? because you know as well as I do that you do not have to prove your age to have a facebook profile. You can put in any name and birthday that you want and get one. I have stated before that I have a love hate relationship with facebook but it is steadily moving towards the hate side.

No comments:

Post a Comment